Visitations and Observations during State/County Covid protocols.
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and have worked closely with the CDC and Child Social Services Department to ensure we take all the extra precautions needed to ensure we try and maintain a safe and nurturing environment for the children, families, and staff as much as possible.
Due to Covid19 we have temporarily implemented the following:
- School hours are currently 7:30a-5:00p. (Until further notice)
- School tours are temporarily available from 7:00a-7:30am, Monday-Friday by appointment only. Tours are not scheduled while children are present as we are not allowing any adults in the classrooms while children are present.
- Temperature checks are taken daily to both, child and adult dropping off. If either child or adult have a temperature of 100.0 degrees F or higher, the child will not be allowed to stay. A Doctor’s clearance will be require upon return.
- Children experiencing any cold-like symptoms will not be allowed to stay at school and a doctor’s note will be required upon return.
- Classrooms are disinfected daily.
- Facemask are not mandatory for children to wear but are encouraged.
- Facemask for staff is mandatory to wear throughout the entire day.
- Parents/families are required to wear masks at drop off and pick up.
14941 Devonshire Street
(East of Sepulveda Blvd. at Lemona Avenue)
Mission Hills, CA 91345